Sales Leader (North America)
Sales Leader (North America)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To lead the North America sales team to identify, develop and close new direct sales opportunities in the USA and Canada. Managing a team of 8 individual contributors, the Sales Leader will develop strategies to build, multiply and repeat successful propositions for various customer segments.
As a member of the Forcare global leadership team (GLT), the Sales Leader is the key point of contact between the North American market and the Forcare head office in The Netherlands. You will build and maintains positive, collaborative and productive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including employees, Forcare partners, existing and prospective customers, government entities and the healthcare community in general.
You are responsible for
- The growth and success of the North American sales organization
- Providing leadership, development and support of Forcare’s North America (NA) sales team from a qualitative and quantitative perspective
- Building and solidifying Forcare’s position in the NA market from a competitive advantage perspective
- Developing market and competitive intelligence
- Identifying and closing new direct sales opportunities in the NA market (achieve qualified opportunity funnel, order intake and sales numbers for the entire team)
- Developing strategies to build, multiply and repeat successful propositions for various customer segments
- Acting as the NA ‘face to the market’ in customer interactions, through company and product presentations and speaking at conferences
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with key players (C-level and senior professionals) in the market for potential collaboration opportunities.
You are a part of
Forcare, a company recently acquired by Philips, with ambitious plans for improving healthcare, by seamlessly linking patient information from different sources to empower your data flow and workflow. We support continuous learning and strongly promote internal information sharing and exchange of ideas. Forcare employs a team of very dedicated people with a professional mind-set, yet an informal and pleasant attitude.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an industry related discipline, preferably technology, business administration and/or engineering, computer sciences required
- Successful track record in strategic selling education and experience, Miller-Heiman certification a plus
- Solid understanding of the Health Information Exchange space preferred
- Deep understanding of clinical information systems (HIS, RIS, EMR, PACS, etc.)
- Knowledge of tender (RFI/RFP) processes and government contracting
- Demonstrated success in team leadership and unlocking the team potential
- C-level sales experience with focus on complex IT solutions in healthcare
- Proven track record in developing, growing and leading sales teams
- Demonstrated network in the healthcare sector
- Demonstrated ability of creating and utilizing Miller Heiman Blue Sheets for appropriate opportunities and update through the selling process
- Intrinsic motivation to build a company with entrepreneurial mind;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, data driven
- Fluent in English, other languages considered an asset;
Why should you join Forcare and Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
How to apply
Please visit Careers at Philips to apply for this position.