The Sales & Order Admin Officer is a new role within Forcare. The key responsibility will be to support the organization in its growth ambitions and realization, by ensuring that all orders won by Forcare – globally – are captured and processed in accordance with the terms and conditions agreed with customers, and that these order data drive timely and accurate order delivery and invoicing processes in accordance with Forcare policies. The candidate works in close cooperation with the finance, sales and order fulfilment teams, both in the Zeist office as well as across different locations in the organization. He or she is responsible for a completely structured process, including the management of customer data files, and acts as the center point of information and communication with respect to the Order to Cash (OTC) cycle. Key metrics for the successful structuring of this cycle include 100% reconciliation between CRM and ERP data, complete and fully standardized customer data structure, systems generated triggers for invoicing and zero credit notes to customers due to misinformation.
Success in this role is measured by achieving the objectives described above and potentially result in taking on more responsibilities or other career developments in the future.
This is a new role in the organization and due to its commercial growth in various international markets, Forcare foresees that the candidate will need 4-5 days a week to become successful in the short to midterm.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all quotations and sales orders, and reconcile critical data with CRM and ERP systems;
- Maintain all communications related to quotations and sales orders with sales and pre-sales reps as well as with customers to ensure that order fulfilment and invoicing are optimized;
- Collect customer purchase orders (POs);
- Prepare periodic (weekly/monthly) invoicing of licenses, service contracts, subscriptions and professional services based on hours spent and terms and conditions agreed with customers;
- Act as first point of contact for quotation, order related or other commercial customer questions;
- Responsible for up-to-date CRM and ERP customer and delivery data;
- Responsible for standardized customer data structure and the process to sustain it;
- Communicate with sales and order fulfilment colleagues to obtain any missing information;
- Align with customers and business partners to ensure that invoices are timely, accurate and complete and in accordance with data in systems.
The Candidate is a team player who is aware that building a new role in a growing team is an exceptional challenge. He or she has a demonstrated capability and experience to get things done, and exhilarates the authority and energy to move people and processes to shared success.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
Education and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s or similar degree in business administration, operations, or equivalent certification;
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in OTC cycles, CRM, ERP systems, Microsoft/Google Office suite of products, file management;
- Track record in continued education and demonstrated knowledge of relevant literature and publications;
- Understanding of software sales and IT industry is a strong plus;
- Demonstrated proficiency in development, documentation, training, and implementation of processes;
- Manager level experience in Sales Admin or operational roles in international setting with multiple locations;
- 5-7 years of progressively more responsible positions in Sales Admin or operational roles, preferably in a similar industry in two different firms;
- Experience in supervising and managing a professional staff is a plus;
- Experience as a trusted resource and as a member of a senior level team.
Skills & Abilities
- Totally results oriented, data driven and execution focused;
- Demonstrates a high degree of commercial drive in interpersonal interactions;
- Confident and natural authority to get things accomplished;
- Excellent listening and communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, other languages considered an asset.
Forcare is a Dutch software company providing software products and services for healthcare clients. The company was founded in 2006 and focuses on ‘interoperability’ between healthcare IT systems. Its standards based software provides solutions to interconnect information systems, share and exchange patient data and offer secure and reliable access to digital health information for medical staff and patients. As a result, physicians are able to better collaborate and contribute to the safety and health of patients, while allowing healthcare institutions to reduce costs.
Forcare is active in markets in Europe, Middle East and the Americas, enjoying a growing, international customer and employee footprint. Based in Zeist, the Netherlands and Toronto, Canada, Forcare plans to establish new offices in the USA, UK and Germany in 2017. Fueled by growth capital from Dutch VC Prime Ventures and with an overall staff of approximately 70, Forcare’s ambition is to grow at an accelerated pace in the coming years and seize the global increase in demand for interoperability and standardization in digital health care.
Historically, Forcare has successfully partnered with global players, such as IBM, Merge, McKesson, Agfa, Philips and others, to market and sell its products. Even though these relationships deliver business growth, Forcare is expanding its direct sales channels in various markets, in step with a global trend to move from classic software delivery models to hosted and cloud-based solutions. Building on its direct sales experience in the Netherlands, Forcare aims to capture European and US healthcare markets to enable its growth ambitions.
The Forcare culture is built on four core values:
- We do not compromise on quality
- We think, we prepare, and we deliver
- We act on the basis of trust and integrity
- We take challenges as a team
Forcare supports continuous learning and strongly promotes internal information sharing and exchange of ideas. Forcare employs a team of very dedicated people with a professional mind-set in a rather informal and pleasant work environment.
You can send your application (CV and motivation in English) to Roos Verboog, HR Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we do.
Forcare’s main message is “Empowering your flow”. This message is directed at healthcare professionals and institutions alike. We do this through standards based exchange of medical information, like medical images, reports and other content. We unlock content from hospital silos to enable effortless sharing with users and institutions outside the hospital walls. We deliver our solutions on-premise and in the cloud.
What we are looking for.
As a senior developer, you have worked in different environments and gathered experience in SCRUM and professional Java development in a sizeable codebase for at least 5 years, in a mix of backend and frontend development.
Experience in the healthcare domain (and with IHE/HL7/DICOM standards) is a big plus, but if you have worked with distributed systems or come from another middleware or message processing oriented background, that is very welcome too!
In general, you have proven problem solving skills (HBO/WO/University level), preferably in a Unix/Linux network intensive (DevOps) environment. Plus you can express yourself effortlessly in a language like Java 8, English (preferably in Dutch too) or visually in drawings - so you can easily explain what you did in a stand-up or share your architecture decision with a co-worker. You like Test Driven Development (TDD) and a structured, careful way of working, which we think is essential for the medical domain.
What you will do.
In one of the development teams in Zeist, you develop new functionality to make the exchange of healthcare information effortless for medical doctors and their supportive staff. You make sure new functionality can be deployed both in the cloud and on-premise and can be easily troubleshooted and maintained. This means you will also write unit tests and integration tests to expand the safety net. Additionally, as a senior developer, you will also coach other software developers and advise the CTO and other staff on process improvements and new technology choices.
What we offer.
What we offer besides the usual package, is an open workspace full of smart and pragmatic people with a straightforward communication style. The environment is small enough for you to be recognized for your achievements, yet the company is big enough to offer opportunities also outside the Netherlands. We look honestly at ourselves and try to learn from our mistakes. There is good coffee, regular chocolate and a communal lunch where the CEO can sit next to an IT support intern. Besides working passionately to improve healthcare, we also allow ourselves to relax with activities that vary from cultural outings and coding challenges to indulging ourselves in (sometimes geeky) humor.
Ready for the next step?
You can apply via the Hebbes Personeel website.